Tuesday 22 May 2007

Oooooooppppps

Daisy Turnip writes.....

Hubby took a shower tonight and came downstairs holding the clippers for a hair cut.

His hair was wet and it kept getting stuck in the blades. Every so often Hubby took the clippers from me, took the cover off which dictates the length of the cut and brushed off the excess hair from the blades. He’d then hand back the gizmo and I’d proceed with the shave.

Yes, you’ve guessed it. He forgot to put the cover on, I forgot to check and then ‘Oooooooops’ one pretty large bald patch on the back of his head!!!

This was followed by several frantic phone calls to Daughter, neighbours and friends to locate a local PROFESSIONAL mobile hair dresser.

Luckily, we found fabulous Mandy. Five minutes later she arrived and sorted out the mess I’d created. He’s now agreed to use Mandy for every cut from now on!

2 comments:

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

whoooops! I remember a similar incident. Graham used to have very long black hair (he had the look of a red indian). Well he finished uni and was looking for a quick job to keep us going. So he got some factory work! The long and the short of the story (ha ha!) was that his hair got caught in a machine and had to be hacked off, it was a mess. Straight to the babers. Next he handed me a gadget and made me cut, I cried first time I shaved his hair off!

rilly super said...

oh well, hair today...oh gawd, I can't believe I said that.