Thursday 22 February 2007

He Just Doesn't Get It!! Fair Trade Coffee

I've just got back from Tescos, something I hate doing (driving 10 miles to the supermarket, battling with grumpy shoppers and their crazy wheeled trollies, loading goods onto the check out, packing into bags, loading into the car, driving 10 miles back home, unloading from the car and then putting it all away - the £5.99 Tesco delivery fee is worth every single penny), however, due to the lack of my organisational skills, coupled with the limited supply of tea bags, necessitated an emergency trip to the supermarket.

I get home and hubby is sat at the kitchen table playing 'hunt and peck,' banging away on the keyboard of his laptop, prepping for some big presentation tomorrow. He sees the 'I've had a traumatic shopping trip' look in my eye and decides to help me unpack.

He picks up a pack of
fair trade coffee, reads it, turns back to me and says, "I don't know why you buy this, it doesn't taste any different from the other stuff!"

He just doesn't get it!

No comments: