Sunday 1 April 2007

Technophobe Parent and i-Pod

Daisy Turnip writes.....

My Dad is a complete techno phobe! I’m serious, he can only just about work the remote control!!

My parents came to stay with us this weekend after recently returning from a 3 month trip to Spain (remember ‘The Balcony Blogs?’). Dad and Hubby must have missed each other immensely, as they celebrated by consuming numerous bottles of Rioja (ok, so I helped a little). And then, for some reason, Hubby’s i-pod appeared on the scene. We never saw Dad for the rest of the evening – well, to be fair we HEARD him – big time, as his gaily sung away to a number of the 22,000 songs and videos Hubby has stored on that little silver box!

I do have recorded footage of his ‘jamming session’ but unfortunately I promised both Hubby and Mother that they will remain sacrosanct in the walls of the home PC – party poopers!!

No comments: