Saturday 14 April 2007

Car Insurance - Trauma 2

Daisy Turnip writes.....

My car insurance renewal quote is £400.13. This quote is for fully comprehensive cover plus business use for both myself and hubby.

Knowing that my daughter would benefit greatly if she could have additional driving lessons to the 1 ½ hours a week she currently has with ‘Steve the professional driving instructor’ I asked what it would cost to include my 17 year old daughter who is a learner driver. I then began to panic a little, thinking, ‘if it’s not too expensive, I’m going to have to add her to the policy, but that would mean I have to take her out on a driving lesson!!’ Oh no, I had a flash back to the time my Dad was trying to teach me to drive - him holding on for dear life to the hand brake as I drove along oblivious to the dangers of the road. Dad would make me drive round ‘the block’ - about 1 ½ miles - and every time we got back to our house, he’d make me stop the car and he’d run in for a wee!!! Poor guy, but top Dad!

Anyway, the quote was £2334!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trauma over!

No comments: